Saturday, July 16, 2016

Re-Organization

In my professional career my company has something called a "ReOrg." That means a few departments and professional duties have been shifted around to clarify goals and eliminate confusion and overlap.

When it comes to social media, sometimes people should do that too.

So I'm having a little ReOrg myself.

First, my Twitter account MichaelPeeples (@MichaelPeeples1) which is where I spend most of my time will only be devoted to my literary efforts. I'll no longer be posting food blog updates there or any food related tweets unless they relate somehow to the literary world. This is also the account that I will post my Classics & Cheese blog and webpage updates to. I will be dividing my time between this Twitter account and my other Twitter account.

Second, my Twitter account MeatyCheesyPizzaGuy (@MeatyPizzaGuy) will focus solely on the food industry and updates to this food blog. Before, this account was simply for goofing around, but now it seems more logical to focus this twitter account on food related issues since the username is food related.

Hopefully I haven't confused everyone by this ReOrg, and if you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.

Until Next Time....
Here's a short video with pantry organizing ideas.
Organizationly Yours,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment